In response to COVID-19, additional steps have been taken to further enhance your safety. In addition to our regular safety precautions we are also implementing the following:
- Masks must be worn at all times when you are able. Cloth masks are acceptable.
- Sanitize your hands immediately upon entering the studio.
- Do not bring guests.
- Please limit personal items you bring into the studio.
- Please keep communication to a minimum to reduce the spread of particles during this time and to limit distractions.
- Please arrive on time. If you are early, please text me and wait in your vehicle. I will call or text you when we are ready for you to come in for your appointment.
- A consent form will be sent out via email prior to your appointment. Please read thoroughly, sign it and send it back.
REVIEW THE FOLLOWING COVID-19 QUESTIONS:
Do you currently have any of the following symptoms?
- Severe cough
- Significant nasal congestion or runny nose
- Fever of 38°C and above
- Muscle pains
- Shortness of breath
- Reduced or lost sense of smell
Q: Have you come into contact with anyone suspected of having COVID-19 in the past 2 weeks?
Q: Have you come into contact with anyone diagnosed with COVID-19 in the past 2 weeks?
IF YOU ANSWERED “yes” TO ONE OR MORE OF THE ABOVE QUESTIONS, DO NOT BOOK AN APPOINTMENT.
IF YOU ANSWERED “no” TO ALL OF THE ABOVE QUESTIONS, PLEASE ADHERE TO THE GUIDELINES GIVEN UPON ARRIVAL OF YOUR APPOINTMENT.
If you have any questions or concerns, please email me at Michelle@WhistlerBeauty.ca.